Tuesday

The Bread Maker

January 8
Diane's final attempt at making raisin bread has failed due to a malfunctioning bread maker... the paddle stays attached to the bread pan and refuses to mix the ingredients/raisins. We went looking for a replacement... found one almost identical to the old one. A little different in color and recipes. Yesterday, I was invited to go out for a drink with one of the crew members from a mega yacht docked at the marina. For some reason, I was still tired from all the travel and in a very unintentional way stood him up. Today, I've been officially invited to go out for a drink on Paradise Island... at the Atlantis Resort. Which twelve years ago when traveling in the Bahamas... it was a work in progress. So, at 10pm I was waiting in the cockpit for someone to notify me that we were going to be heading to Atlantis... well the clock kept ticking and no one was seen on the yacht. Trying, not to look too desperate... I waited until 11:30pm and then called it a night. For some reason... I was thinking, maybe they stood me up because I had done the same to them the day before. Who knows? As always... the story continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment