Thursday

Frozen Cay

December 15
Lifted anchor from White Cay and relocated Joana to Frozen Cay, where some locals offered us some lobsters. Yummy! However they didn't have enough time to go catch them for us, so we declined. Then I proceeded to read "Northern Magic" the book about a family doing a circumnavigation around the world in their steel sailboat. I went for a quick swim to check on the anchor. Wasn't so fond of snorkling in the later part of the afternoon... shark bait!! A bit of fishing off the bow and stern to see if I could catch any fish. We watched the hundreds of stars again... and could see the lights off of Chub Cay off in the distance. When my family and I travelled through the Bahamas in 1997 we did stay on Chub for a couple of days before proceeding to Nassau.

No comments:

Post a Comment