Saturday

BARNACLES

April 23
Only one more week before all the Canadian family arrives in Aussie for the Weekly Wedding Celebrations.  The stress is starting to kick in.  I went to town with Arild, to pick up some snorkeling gear.  We spent our morning from 11am-1pm scrubbing all the barnacles off the two hulls of the 24ft Catamaran.  It was great to get in the water and see a few fish devour all the food.  My fingers got some nice cuts from those sharp barnacles, and the water was a little murky, especially after we were stirring things up.  Arild also decided to take the trampolines off to fix the stitching, which is beginning to undo.  Paddled back into shore with the small windrush cat.  Met up with Lisa and Sven over at Isabella’s where they were cleaning a few units.  Helping the older sister Rebecca with some excess work.  We strolled around town… Sven found some awesome board shorts overwhelmed with orca’s and dolphins, a great $5 deal.  I think he’s going to be wearing them to sailing in the morning.  I sorted my eftpos troubles… damn plastic cards.  It’s all better, I know how to access money again.   

No comments:

Post a Comment