Thursday

GARDENING

April 27
The happy couple had a meeting in Merimbula with their professional photographer… so I decided to stay back at 'Windsong' and help with the garden. Still loads of work…removing weeds, sweeping the pathway, watering the roses and then more weeding.  A very productive day!  Things are starting to look awesome for the music session (the day after the wedding).  Barbara, Sven’s mother is unstoppable… she’s a mother of five and never stops.  Always cleaning, organizing, training the Dalmatians, or weeding in the garden.  I don’t have any clue how she does it all…  Wish I knew her trick. Lisa & Sven went to watch a movie called ‘Date Night’ in Merimbula, they had gift certificates they wanted to use up.  I had a two bucket shower and started to read the book ‘The Necklace’ by Cheryl Jarvis, it’s different and interesting… a true story of 13 women and 1 diamond necklace.  They mutually buy this $15,000 piece of jewelry and become connected as a community.  I’m only at Chapter 3… a little more to go until the end.  I fell asleep before the others came back to the house.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment