Sunday

FROM THE LAND OF OZ TO CANADA

May 15, 2010
The very same day that JESSICA WATSON: The youngest to sail SOLO and unassisted around the WORLD.   My flight was leaving around lunch time from Sydney to Los Angeles.  Ironically, I had a gut feeling I might be meeting up with some of the other Canadians from the wedding.  I  met up with Noelle & the girls once we touched down in L.A. and they desperately tried to convince me into staying with them in California for a few more weeks.  I magically convinced them otherwise, I had to promise that I would go visit in the near future.  I got stalled at the US customs for almost two hours, ran across 2 gigantic terminals & cleared security all in under 15 minutes.  Phewf!  It really does pay to have running skills.  I almost missed my flight to Chicago, and again in Illinois I had to catch my connection to Toronto and finally... after 1 day 7 hours and 4 minutes I made it to CANADA in one piece!  (Tired and not very attractive... but in my country!) 


No comments:

Post a Comment