Monday

A Quiet and Relaxing Sunday


November 22
Greetings from Florida! When travelling offshore things get a little displaced around the boat, so I decided to tidy up my quarters. Update my blog, as you can tell, and added more rainwater into the H20 tanks. The weather didn't look very promising this morning, but that changed in mid-afternoon. The sun decided to warm the earth... We slipped on our running shoes, put on our shades and headed for a walk of downtown Fernandina Beach. I took some neat photos of pelicans, buildings and palm trees. We made our way to 10th or 11th street to a store called Freds and Diane found some XXL black yoga pants, that we will be transforming into fender covers. How creative? P.S. This island is incredible... if anyone is thinking of visiting Florida, come visit Amelia Island. A great golf destination, long sandy beaches and friendly folks. For dinner we purchased some fresh Atlantic Seafood: shrimp and salmon. Mark and Ruth joined us from Witchcraft for cocktails and a delicious dinner feast!!

2 comments:

Mom Chaylt said...

Hi Natalie,

Helen Keller once said, "Life is either a great adventure, or nothing at all."

As you once again set off on another great adventure and conduct your various experiments it may be comforting for you to know that love one's are keeping an eye on you.

The challenges you face will no doubt open new horizons and opportunities for you. How you confront these challenges will determine your ability to find success, a by-product of which is happiness.

I look forward to following your journey on this blog you created.

PaPa

Nataliie said...

I'm very happy to see that someone is reading my blog. I always feel more alive when I'm on the water. Thank you for the kind words.

NC

Post a Comment